
Holy, finally the busy moments are coming to an end. Wednesday night went to New Era for performance with the other Uni's and colleges which are UKM, MMU and New Era.
However, wasn't really satisfy on our performance cause me and drummer Weng 阿荣 reach there late due to classes and exams. We didn't manage to practise or run through the songs togather before the show. When we reach our seats at the front of the auditorium, a guy came over to me,
"You all have 10 minutes left before onstage."
I went blur on the spot. Wow, we didn't manage to get in the groove yet so we did some tiny mistakes all over the day. keke :) 1st my picking fingers run out of tempo on our 1st song, then WenLi's song I came in abit off tempo sadly, and drummer forgot the ending solo section for the last song haha. I bet Alvin and ChinLoong really not happy haha 'cause its their last solo of the day. We'll do it next time haha.
Went for kajang sate later, Restaurant Hamsuri something, can't remember the full name cause was too tired.
zz
沒有留言:
張貼留言