Exams coming, n tis has yet to be the most pressure test i ever felt. Syllabus was not clearly stated, notes were not systematic, lectures being bored, and the lecturer herself was screwing us down. Felt really bad, especially for not staying in the hostel anymore, i feel like a warrior facing the whole exam by myself, just me, alone.
That's really bad. Having difficulties to seek for help when i need some. Sigh.
Lecture notes and slides were being a little bit to brief. Now I'm assuming two scenarios,
1. The exams gonna' be really easy as in the notes. (Yippee)
2. The exams gonna' be DAMN hard, as not being familiar with the questions cause we never done enough exercises. And past year papers were like from another planet, we didn't know whats gonna' come out in exam.
All the uncertainties, giving me more headaches and pressure to be speak of. I wish i could do well, the pressure's on me. Argh!! I wish i could scream the hell out of me as i've did in hostel in the past. (I couldn't do it at my home) I feel damn bad now.
沒有留言:
張貼留言