星期一, 3月 29

HaotoRaven at Yoko's


懒懒的猫咪

Haoto has been singin in Yoko's for quite sometime after EE stoped as raven flied off to hollywood for his studies. I never did ask her why she started singin in cafe/pub. I guess may b she wants to get more exposure, gained experience or may be is jus for the money.


小女人的背影

As i know, frens of mine who sang unplug or live bands in pubs or cafe, would have gained much socialising techniques, able to connect with the audience, communicate and drive the audience. I guess she is nt ther yet, cause there isnt any1 to guide her, and teach her.


大男人的背影

Her singin technique havent reli improve, may b ther is a little but not significant to catch attentions. Well, its a hard thing to do music and keep other morning jobs. I tried to keep up with my bass exercises and song learning progress for few months after i start work. Momentum slowed down as my workload piles up.


吾爱 芬达

Used to practise for at least 3 hours a day after a tiring office job, now, i dont. After EE, me and seikan joined JMQ. we do jam for the ori's but we nvr did any challenging covers since then. Seikan grew tired, he was distracted. I grew tired of him, i gave up.


经典 镜中

When i dont reli practise, i got worsed exponentiali. Guilt accumulate, and i turned away. I used to judge people for nt working hard for wat they like, bandmates who stop practising. I used to blame them hard. Well, i've bite my ownself now.


Singin out loud

Talked to a junior, call her "C". She told me i was very 转牛角 stubborn on little things, and easily get upset for a long time. I admit tat, sumtimes i cant stand things, and i've gotta learn to let go of tat, learn to accept things as it is. Go a tad easy on them.


盛汗的玩具鱼眼 + 黑鸟飞

Slept thru the steel-melting-hot evening, wake up had dinner and head out to meet up with haotoraven at studio. Go to Yoko's with seikan's car. There's nt much crowd, may b we cud blame it on the heavy downpour minutes ago. They squeeze them selves in tight space in yoko's and start setting up.


小女人 和 大男人

Jenwei and his drummer wayne came to support haoto. some other frens came to give support to. by the way, the boss, "Yoko" is a hot mama. She sold sum of the EE albums to her customers. I jus sat bac and enjoyed sum fresh o carlsberg.


无尽永恒 写真

Watching Haoto, Raven and seikan performing sum of the songs we played together in EE does bring back some memories and feelings tat were long lost. I miss the old days, wen we dont need to worry about work and jus hang out late, and all the stupid things we've been thru.


牛记 牛肉面

Wher will fate lead us. i tink we might nt play band anymore in the future. Every1 has their future laid, States, Japan, Taiwan. May b after 6 yrs we might stil come together again, for good? I wud have been 31yrs old then. An old fart ready to get myself married if im lucky. 再见 青春

1 則留言:

DeCloud 提到...

加油!