
Claypot Taufu (front) and the Awesome AsamIkanHantu (back)
Cyril is a very special fren of mine. We knew each other since like 10yrs back when im form2. But we never reli get close until William went to Australia. Until John lost his way in East Malaysia. Until Anthony going after XinCi and Cyril after the sis XinRu. Until we, (i.e. me, cyril, anthony) start having feelings for the same girl. Until there's only two of us of the five that stayed, and hang out with the Youth Committee. Not until when we realize, we still stand and support each other in Faith.
Crispy Gou-Lou-Yok
Cyril save my ass and help me secure a relationship that officially started on 1st July 2010. I was in a mess for being protective and afraid to give in for love. 30th Jun, Cyril told me, "别让自己后悔没好好珍惜她". Then, I realize how wrong I am, and decided to ran to her the next day to talk it out. But just when i left office and passed SgBesi Toll, I was in deep trouble. I dropped my wallet in the office!! With RM2.40 worth of coins and RM2.80 balance in my touch n' go card. I could never make it to Nilai Toll in time!! I felt like im gona have a nervous breakdown.
Letters to 阿爸父 from 沙海营
The first name that came into my mind was Cyril. I knew almost instinctively, he would never turn his back, if i were to ask for help. I called him straight, as i stopped by BHP station after the toll. Cyril just ask me about the traffic situation, and showed up 15minutes later. God i thank him so much for saving my ass. In the end, i got to meet up her in time, and things worked out. I had a great weekend with her today, and hopefully a greater future awaiting us. Im so in love now. Thanks cyril. Thank you. I would have loose her if u weren't there to inspire me and help me at the point of crisis. I owe you.
Me n Cyril the nite before his actual convocation
Well, congrats for ur convocation las month :P and also congrates for ur postponing of NS for another 4 years. The thing is that you're leaving KL, and ur posting sent u all the way across the south east asia sea, to east malaysia. Hope you will be safe and sound in Sarawak, and hopefuli we keep in touch. I owe u alot. And thanks for leaving me all alone as YouthCommittee advisor. Hope the youth does not go down with me alone. God bless u my fren.


2 則留言:
such a heartwarming post...
why is he there? work? where are your other kakis? sorry i lost touch since i go only SIC now...
congrats
張貼留言