Been very busy these days, moving to a new place, started a new job at a completeli new place, some where far away from home, for the 1st time ever in my life. Damn, i have never leaved home for more than a week. Even the days in uni, the max i stay in hostel for a week and stayed home during weekends. I'm homesick. I miss my family n frens in KL.
CuteGary and PrincessBelle
4th December. On the weekend before birthday, went to Spore to look for a place to stay. 1st stop was 1ominutes walk from Khatib MRT, landlord is a middle age IT proffesional, house is clean, no agent fees, 12th floor (highest in the block), lot of sunlight and windy, I love it, and I'm already staying here typing this down.
S-sizeSylvia, CutieEdward, Jenn, PrincessSophia, 鸡蛋糕 n me
The other two places we went, was awful, but i just reli nid to write it down :P 2nd stop was 3minutes walk from ToaPayoh MRT. A grumpy old woman stays in there, with all windows sealed (no wind!! and the smell from old people) and a weird-eery-antique-makeup table in her room. 3rd stop was at Bishan, 10minutes bus from my office!! location was extremeli gud, the only problem was staying with another 7 china people sharing 2 bathrooms, and very dirt messy house.
Jenn, S-sizeSylvia, PrincessSophia, me n 鸡蛋糕
6th December. Came back to Msia on Sunday nite and head back to 鸡蛋糕's home. Spend a cute and sweet birthday eve at her place with her parents and gang of nephews. Well, i didnt expected a birthday cake :P I was pleased, for the coffee cake, birthday song from these kids, and 芋角 from 鸡蛋糕's mom. Receiving 芋角 during birthday, was absoluteli a FIRST for me, it was funny.
HappyMe and 鸡蛋糕
7th December. On my birthday, we came back to KL for a dinner with my close frens from church. Was supposed to meet up William for a Last-Swim, but too bad, i ran out of time and had to fly kite. Reach SushiZanmai at 6pm, waiting for them to show up one after another. I was surprised to see CutieEdward showing up. I love his smile, he is just so cute.
Happy birthday to me :)
Thanks for you people who showed up for my Birthday/Farewell dinner. Thanks Wil, Cyril, Sylvia, Sophia, Jenn, Edward, Bernard, Steven, Adeline, and Dominic whom ran up late. I love the fruitcake alot. Thanks Sylvia for the perfume, but i stil duno how to use it yet. Thanks Jenn n Sophia for the lovely Starbucks water bottle,yippee Im starbuck fans, how u know tat? Thanks so much to Wil and Cyril for letting me choose my present, I love the slinky sling bag, its most practical, I use it everyday :) thanks to dominic who contributed $$ for it too.
8th December. Day after birthday, spend time packing up clothes and celebrated birthday with family. 3rd birthday cake - Fruitcake!!! 9th December. I havent finish packing up even in the morning. Rush thru the packing process, and eventualli forgot to bring my watch. So, I found a reason to buy a Seiko for my birthday :P
Group Photo
10th December. I was supposed to go for finger printing and registering at the Ministry of Manpower in Singapore for my employment pass. Went out at 1pm, reached there at 2pm, forgot to bring Passport!! Went back to home 1hour, go back to MOM again 1 hour. At the office 4.30pm. Officer told me I didnt attached the official medical report!! Damn, wasted 1 whole afternoon for nothing.
PrincessSophia, 鸡蛋糕, S-sizeSylvia, Jenn, AdorableAde
13th December. 1st week of work. The computer was P4 3.0GHz and 256mb RAM, with some video card issues, it restarted 6times yesterday, and restart even more today. I cant even do my work properly. Damn. Everyone is like a workaholic in the office, I wunt dare to slow down my pace. Umbrella become an important tool for everyday, for hot sun during noon lunch, and rainy days after work.
3rd birthday cake from my family
Daily routine was to wake up at 6.30am, get prep. move out at 7.30am, take a 10minutes walk to MRT with alot of sweat. Jammed into the sardin-packed MRT, continue sweat. 15minutes of MRT over 3 stations, reach Bishan MRT, walk to bus terminal. Take bus 52, 410 or 410w, another 15minutes ride, walk another 5mintues up office. Total travelling time 45~50minutes. Aihz. :(


沒有留言:
張貼留言