MJ and KC, Roland Piano Festival, JayaOne, Mac 2010
March 13, my form 6 fren, Soon Mun's getting married. During CNY visit to her home, sh told us in a shy manner, with her boy fren jus behind her chattin with her mom. Well, there's abit of shock there, i used to have little feelings to her, cause she's very nice and sweet, and a serious christian. Man, i even date her once. So i tell her i would certainly attend the ceremony, then she asked me if could help her out to take photo. I said yes,cause i liked u.

March 13, my form 6 fren, Soon Mun's getting married. During CNY visit to her home, sh told us in a shy manner, with her boy fren jus behind her chattin with her mom. Well, there's abit of shock there, i used to have little feelings to her, cause she's very nice and sweet, and a serious christian. Man, i even date her once. So i tell her i would certainly attend the ceremony, then she asked me if could help her out to take photo. I said yes,cause i liked u.
KweeChin, Connie and LayCheu. KC and LC won the duet piano category 1st prize.
So, i ask QiMing if i could borrow his camera, he was generous and kind to have lend his old D70s to me. I was thankful, thanks to you again QiMing, though i wish u cud have oso lend me the external flash :P. So i took it to my first shootout during KC's piano competition in JayaOne. When i drag the files for editing, i realize the skin tone was so damn gorgeous tat i dint want to edit it, just resizing for upload purpose. I'm in love with Nikon. Well, congratulations to KC and LC again. I love the show.
Yashica MG-1 revamped!
On the same day i sent this old camera to mutiara complex for repair. Bought a 55mm UV filter and Fuji ISO400 film, and im in the film shooting realm again. The repair charge was exactly the amount my mom paid to buy this cam. My mom bought 27yrs ago during her honeymoon with dad in taiwan. Hope tat it wud work fine :)
Coursemate gathering at Sentul Perdana, Mac 2010
The same night, we had a gathering in sentul perdana. Had a big meal, and i love the pork hand. catch up abit only to those few sitting next to me. Seems like everyones doing fine. After the late dinner we headed to titiwangsa park to take group photo.
Coursemate gathering at Titiwangsa Park, Mac 2010
I tink its true that when we don't see each other often, then we start to miss each other. I don't really care about hangin out with coursemates when im in uni, cause we see each other every week, and most of the time we're too busy blaming the lecturer and sleeping in lectures. I'm glad Meiling took the effort to organize gatherings, thanks to you and all the fellow coursemate who joined. Happy belated chinese new year.
沒有留言:
張貼留言