Bride and the Wedding rings
Christopher Chew, known him since 10yrs ago during Sunday skul. He was as usual tall and big size. Those days when WWF was THE entertainment for kids like my generation, Christopher was also known as the Undertaker for his height and bulkiness. The other nick name we usually call him was Garfield, cant remember when that started.
Waiting for the Wedding Mass to start
Chris after graduating from Sunday Skul, join the Wardens group and serve the church on weekly masses. Then, he became the leader of the group, for his matureness and his influence over the group of wardens. His elder sister serve the church on playing the organ for mass services. His dad serves the church too.
Piggie deco on the wedding car
Then, he started his business, opened a music center. He sells Piano and his sis teaches Piano. That's like the best family combination for family business. His business grew and prosper after years of hard work.
Nervous couple on the Altar
Soon after, he met ChongSiew, and started a relationship. He brings her to church often. Since he has to accompany her for the mass, he was no longer available to serve warden and he retired not long then.
Just-married couple
After 4years of paktology, they decide to devote to a higher level of commitment, marriage. ChongSiew goes to RCIA to learn about the religion and became a Catholic. Her christian name being Christina. Chris told me this, so that they have a similar nick name Chris. Cute.
Officially husband and wife
On the wedding day, my sis and I went to the church 9.30am. I went around taking photos of the wedding and Sis joined the others preparation work on the wedding. I borrowed Edwin's SB600, use LimYihHow's name card as a bounce card, and borrowed Helena's 18-55vr for covering zoom range i may encounter.
The Joy that grows in the heart
After fiddling with the lens and flashgun, Im actuali pretty impressed by the results and have decided to get the lens and the flash as soon as I settled down in Singapore. The lens was sharp all around and have little distortion to complain about. :P Yes gonna get them soon.
Happily arrived home
Running around through out the wedding mass, I say I like how it feels to be taking photos for a fren, espesciali on his big day. But also because Im not the official photographer, that gives me less stress and more freedom to shoot whatever I want, instead of covering every faces throughout the wedding.
Man n Woman back to their Wedding room
Being a relief photographer, also means that make way for the Official wedding photographer which the married couple pay big bucks for. Stay out of the way is the key thing i observed through out. They are paid to do the work, so they undergo certain level of stress to cover everything throughout the big day. So they might get abit mad if they were interrupted.
Wedding dolls on the Prop Cake
After the wedding mass, I hitch hiked on Andrew's car. Eventuali they lost their way and we're late. I suffered headache and drowsiness after the bumpy ride. Well, to an extent, I felt the distance between me to Andrew and John. We use to hang out together for church activities and camps. Now, we've all grown up and evolve to another personality. Which, I disliked. Sigh.
Chong Family Flower Four
At Chris's house we had a small buffet. I was totally drown in the SiewYok, again. Took photos when they sembahyang ancestor at the house. Was suppose to stay back to cover the part where chris and wife 敬茶 to their parents and in-laws. But Andrew and John wanted to go back early and didnt wana drop us back at church, so we had to follow ChuanYaw whose sending Priest back to APC in a rush. So I miss the 敬茶session. Sigh.
Me n my childhood friend since kindergarten
At nite, the wedding dinner was held at Equatorial Hotel. Well, I was never into the hotel style dinners cause there's no P-O-R-K!! Its mainly about the atmosphere in the hotel ballroom. And also because when you have business partners and kia-su relatives you wana impressed on a hotel ballroom wedding.
Husband and wife their 1st champagne
Food wise, was ok. Chris manage to throw in a slice of abalone for everyone attending the dinner. And also 3 prawn dishes to satisfy fellow attendees. The bad news is i dont eat prawn, my tounge swallowed after taking prawns. However, im totali ok with Lobsters. :P
Married couple and their parents
During the dinner, had a long talked with ZhenFeng, a childhood fren since kindergarten. Talk alot about relationships, girls, and also the future. Well, all men wants to have a success career, making big bucks. I sure know, im headin that way too. Because I have found someone I want to spend my life with.
沒有留言:
張貼留言