
Not the "Sorry sorry" dance
Well, games were fun for encouraging interaction between kids and their parents. But when simple games turn into competition, things gets a bit nasty and cruel.
鸡蛋糕asked me to help out taking photos at a Kindergarten graduation event. I wasnt reli interested at first. But since I had the chance to try out the SB600 i borrowed from Edwin, and equip it with a bounce card using foam paper, I considered, and took the request.
Cute kindergarten kids dancing
Using my familiar 35mm 1.8G, I was able to create my favorite shallow depth of field shots, and actuali feel happy about it. I was uneasy as the 18-55vr i use for chris's wedding had so much depth of field due to the smaller aperture, 2 stops away. Using my favorite lens reli keeps me moving.
B-I-N-G-O dance
The flash fills in perfectly. I was able to shoot ISO100 wit f/1.8 wide open and hit a shuttle speed of 1/200 - 1/250 most of the time with the flash. This helps me create a sharply focus subject with an isolated background.
Kindergarten Headmaster and Chairman
With the FP trick on modern flashes, it provides just enough fill to the shadow areas where natural light couldnt reach. The foam paper bouncer worked perfectly, with soft diffuse light on my subjects. I was so happy. I was thrilled!!
Pale 鸡蛋糕 and Me
The kids did a great job. They're very cute. Enjoyed taking picture of them. The decorations, balloons, their costumes, there all colorful and that reli excites me, because I love all the primary colors. With the clean backdrop, I was able to shoot with less distractions, and make cleaner images.
Vivid Red Caps were of my best interest
The fun thing comes after the children's presentation, the interactive games between kids and parents reli got me running. Since i was in tight space, without wide angle zoom, I was pretty much constraint.
Fishing game gone wild, entangled
Well, games were fun for encouraging interaction between kids and their parents. But when simple games turn into competition, things gets a bit nasty and cruel.
Cute Father and Daughter
I think the worst part of the game was, at a time tis two girls got the same score for a game, and they had to compete again just the two of them, so One wins, and One looses. I think thats kinda cruel.
Vincent Lim
The faces of parents were shining with happiness through the games. I know parents want to see their kids happy, having fun, and smile. Because most of the time, kids dont behave. So times like this dun come often.
Kindergarten Chairman Lim
Snappin photos on kids, really got me thinking. I am going to have a family some day and have kids too. I just wonder how would this all turn out to be. Imagine the headaches Im gonna get. Imagine, will I make a good dad? :) I sure wish 鸡蛋糕 will be a great mom.





沒有留言:
張貼留言